Monday, 2 April 2012

Spring Colours ...

Morning!

I have a card to share with you today which uses Spring colours ...




I used two of the In Colours from SU! Pool Party & Calypso Coral. The ribbon however is PTI Melon Berry & Aqua Mist but match perfectly! 

I was inspired by the current CASE study challenge HERE for the LO of my card. Instead of negative die cuts which was my original plan of action I decided to stamp all 3 graphic flowers and layer them as I wanted to incorporate the ribbon loops! A few pearls and I was done. I didn't add a sentiment so that I can use this card for any occasion that may arise! 

I hope your week gets off to a good start & I will be back tomorrow with a 'Birthday Celebration' ensemble.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty. Love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card Beverley.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. those colours are fresh and fabulous together!! Love the bits of pearls! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply simply beautiful Beverly, love these colours together!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated