Saturday, 16 June 2012

Milestones ...

Happy Weekend & Happy 100th Post!

WOW! 100 posts, thank you to all who visit this little corner of blogland, I truly appreciate the time you take out of your day to stop by!

So really I should have a mountain of cards & projects to share with you but I wasn't that prepared for such a milestone in posting that I just have this little beauty ...




I was inspired by the current challenge over on CASE Study blog HERE to create this card. When I saw the card below by Joy the current muse over on CASE Study I had to use the colours and LO combined with more Background Builders Lattice!




Here is a little close up of the die cut flower ...




For the flower embellishment I combined Memory Box Petal Party with PTI's Beautiful Blooms dies & the leaf die is from the Dahlia collection I think! 

My plans for today are to finish a few projects using Uniko Studio digital products, you will have to pop by next week to see whats in store! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Yours is a lovely take on this beautiful card Beverley! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lattice background! It is so unique. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome, such a good CASE of Joy's card...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CASE! This is so nice! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your take on the inspiration! Your flower looks spectacular. Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated