Monday, 24 September 2012

Brighter Days...

Hey!

Happy Monday, I hope your week has got off to a good start. It's a wet & windy day here and Autumn has definitely arrived, so I thought I'd brighten the day up with a BRIGHT Butterflies card...




I was inspired by the current CASE Study challenge HERE & below for my card layout and design. When I saw Torico's card I immediately thought of the striped paper contained in the BRIGHT Butterflies Additions digital kit HERE and paired it with 3 of the butterfly stamps available in the kit. The sentiment banner is from the BRIGHT Butterflies Super FREE Saturday kit HERE.




A super simple hybrid card to BRIGHTEN up someones day! I hope today's card has added some cheer to your day?! 




Before I go for today, just a quick reminder that the Uniko Studio Design Team Call closes tomorrow, all the info is available HERE and via the link at the top of the page. Thank you to everyone who has applied for the call already.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs
Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, SU! Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Uniko Studio BRIGHT Butterflies Super FREE Saturday & Additions. PTI Scallop Border Die & Rhinestones.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Beverley, I'm going to have to pin and case this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverley - this is a really super card and perfect to brighten someone's day! Love the colours and those sweet butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike, Bev! I thought of your gorgeous striped digi papers when I saw that CASE Study too! ;D
    Thanks for studying with us at CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Beverley......love the 'Uniko' take on the case study card!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated