Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Running in Circles...

Hey!

Do spiders make you shout EEK?! 

The Halloween card I am sharing today might just have you running in circles and shouting EEK! if you do! 




I was inspired by the current CASE Study challenge card seen HERE and below for the layout of my card...




I was also inspired by the orange and all the circles! I used a few Uniko Studio Digital products to make this hybrid card as there is no stamping at all on this one... EEK! I used Eclectic Mix Halloween Paper Collection along with the EEK! Digital Stamp Set.




That's all from me today, I'll be back again tomorrow though with more to share. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Orange Zest & Smokey Shadow
Accessories: Uniko Studio Eclectic Mix Halloween Paper Collection & EEK! Digital Stamp Set, Stapler, Foam Adhesive & Printer.

4 comments:

  1. Love your card Bev. Your pretty dp and digital images look fabulous against the orange card base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely - very stunning and i love the hybrid theme of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beverley! Lovely focal point (if spiders can be lovely LOL) and love the pop of the "EEK"! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly spectacular Halloween card with a modern flair! You did it again, Beverley :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated