Monday, 8 October 2012

Timeless

Hey!

Happy Monday, I'm finally back on track with posting! I'm back today with a card to share using the 'timeless' Time stamp set...




For my card I used the current CASE Study Challenge inspiration card seen HERE and below...




When I saw this weeks card by Julia Stainton I knew I had to make a card using the Time & Extra Time stamp sets, they are just perfect. Here is a close up of the pocket watch and flower detail...




That's all I have Time for today! I'll be back again tomorrow with more to share. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Kraft & Autumn Rose, WPlus9 White, SU! Pink Pirouette
Ink: PTI Autumn Rose, SU! Soft Suede
Stamps: Uniko Studio Time & Extra Time
Accessories: PTI Autumn Rose Satin Ribbon. Rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card! Love the stamps! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, smart minds create alike! I thought of your set as soon as I saw her card too! LOVE your interpretation :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CASE...love the monotone color scheme and the sparkly gems! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought of your set too when I saw the CASE Study this week - was hoping you'd find time to ink along with us, so happy you did!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally rocked the inspiration, girl! Following the card so faithfully, yet you were able to CAS-ify it and make it trendy in its own way :) Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated