Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Lovely Lattice!

Hey!

So, I saw the current CASE Study inspiration this week seen HERE and below and whilst on the cross trainer yesterday I finally thought of a card idea! 




I've had this Sizzix Bigz Lattice die for a few weeks now & today's card was the perfect opportunity to break it out of it's packaging! This technique looks CAS but it's really quite time consuming and now I've LOTS of left over pieces. I'm sure they will come in handy for another project! 




I took my inspiration from the colour blocking JJ has used on her card and also the sentiment. I used a sentiment from the NEW Flower Power #1 stamp set, it's the perfect size! I used Royal Purple StazOn to stamp the sentiment onto vellum, I chose that colour over black as I wanted the sentiment to be seen but not over power the rainbow of colours on the card too much.

That's all from me today, I'll be back again tomorrow with more to share! 
Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist & Lemon Tart
Ink: StazOn Royal Purple
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #1
Accessories: Sizzix Bigz Lattice Die, Vellum & Foam Adhesive

6 comments:

  1. love your card!!! stunning!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so clever! Love your colourful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card & great colours Beverley! I bet that took some time to piece together LOL. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This certainly is a lovely lattice! :) It's amazing how inspiration can come when you're doing the most unrelated task isn't it?!! Maybe I should get back down the gym ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is completely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, what a fab die

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated