Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Tuesday Bonus Post!

Hello!

I'm back with a bonus post this evening with a card I made this afternoon for the current CASE Study challenge...





JJ Bolton is the current muse over at CASE Study and WOW you should check out JJ's creations on her BLOG, you'll be there for hours drooling over her amazing creations and this inspiration for the challenge HERE seen below is one small amazing example of JJ's talent.





Can you tell what I was inspired by on JJ's card? Well if not I'll tell you! I was firstly inspired by the die cut circle and secondly by the 'pop' of colour. 




I used the grunge circles from Background Builders: Round In Circles to stamp the background in a rainbow of colours that appear on JJ's card, I then die cut the circle. I temporarily adhered the mat layer on the base card to stamp my sentiment from FONTiments - Birthday and then permanently adhered it using foam adhesive.

I've had a lovely day researching and then an afternoon of drawing, ready for a day of developing new stamp sets and digital paper collections tomorrow! I've a bit more to do before bed so that's all from me until tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by again today.
Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, PTI Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise & Raspberry Fizz. SU! Lucky Limeade
Stamps: Uniko Studio Background Builders: Round In Circles & FONTiments - Birthday
Accessories: Rhinestones. Sizzix Framelits Circle Dies. Foam Adhesive

2 comments:

  1. Just FABULOUS, Beverley!! I really LOVE this card! Great background created with the different colors, and putting them on an angle was a superb idea!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated