Saturday, 11 May 2013

May Design Team Blog Hop!

Hey!

Happy Weekend! 

I'm SO glad you've stopped by the blog today as we've a Design Team Blog Hop for you to enjoy. So grab a drink, get comfy and enjoy! 


This month here at Uniko Studio we are having a fresh look at the previously released Pure Florals: Gerbera. This set was released last year back in July HERE. Gerbera daisies are a lovely flower as they come in SO many wonderful colours :)


Here's a look at the set...





This is a 2 step stamping clear stamp set containing 2 views of the flower & 2 sizes of leaves which are also 2 step stampable, plus a variety of mix & match sentiments! 

I thought I'd share a couple of older cards using this set first... 






I found some time this week & created this new card to share with you too...




I was inspired by the current CASE Study challenge seen HERE and below. After all this months muse at CASE Study is my crafting crush, so I had to join in again on all the fun! 




I started out by stamping the full linear bloom onto the Kraft CS base using Versamark ink and then over stamped the side view linear flower so it slightly went off the edge of the card. I then stamped the side view flower again onto cream CS and coloured it in using Copic markers before fussy cutting it out. A little bit of cream twill and a simple sentiment finished it off nicely! 




Ok, so that's enough from me lets get onto the Design Team Hop, your first stop from here is Aimes & I know your going to LOVE the project she has whipped up for you! 

If you find a broken link along the way below is the order of the hop...



How about some PRIZES?!! 

There are 2 ways you can win this month...

The first is by commenting along the hop, for each comment you will be entered into the random draw that many times, the prize is a stamp set of your choice! 

The second is by joining in on a little CASE challenge and the prize is a £20 gift certificate!! 

Simply CASE one of the Design Teams cards shown today in the hop, blog about it or put it on your online gallery and link it up below so we can see :) Using Uniko Studio products is not a requirement, but we always LOVE to see them used! 




You have until midnight Wednesday GMT to get your comments in to be in the chance of winning the stamp set of your choosing & you have 7 days to join in on the CASE challenge.

Today is also the last day to take advantage of the SALE & FREE Worldwide Shipping, so be sure to get your order in before midnight UK time!! 

Enjoy the eye candy & thank you for hopping along with us today! 


20 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful stamp set, I love how you have used it :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Beverley! I love this stamp set, probably because I love gerberas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Bev. Fab blog hop. Some great inspiration again. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous stamps!! and beautiful card Bev :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab designs with these gorgeous stamps Bev, I love this set, I must dig it out for some casing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev, these are beautiful...simple but beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your cards are beautiful, but I love that flower on your Case Study card...it is a perfect card inspired by your crush! Maile sure does have a lot of people who consider her their crush...bet I've read that 20 times the last few weeks. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! I love all your flower sets, but this one is special because the I love the gerbera, so I use it over and over and it always makes me (and the card recipient!) happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this stamp set and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful set! Love the cards you made.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful original designs, but your new card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the cards are elegant and understated, so I love the splash of pink on the one with the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card :) the shading of grey on gerbera is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a gorgeous stamp set. I love gerberas and the way you have layered the side view bloom over the kraft is stunning, your colouring is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a very pretty set...love all the card examples especially the one with the flower stamped as a background and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those flower images are gorgeous!!! I LOVE it colored in in pencil!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very versatile stamps! I love the grey shading on the last card.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated