Thursday, 2 May 2013

Morning Study Session...

Hey!

Life seems to be jam packed full of happy at the moment and a juggling act too! Time inking & crafting has been neglected over the past few days but after a morning study session in the studio I created this card to share with you all...




During my morning routine of catching up on news I saw the NEW muse and current Case Study challenge HERE and seen below and I just had to squeeze in a morning study session. 

The new muse at Case Study is the one and only Maile Belles, my crafting crush! You can read more about my crush HERE




It's not hard to see from Maile's card as to what inspired my card but the colour combination was inspired by another challenge, The Play Date Cafe challenge colours seen HERE and below.




I just love a 'splash' of colour and a splash of Magenta is the perfect colour for a big Chrysanthemum bloom! 




With a large floral bloom the focus of my card I thought I enter another creation into the current Addicted to CAS challenge HERE, the code word being flowers. 




That's all I have to share with you all today, I've a day of designing and exercising ahead of me after a day off yesterday for my hunnys birthday!

Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by.

Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, Black from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum, Background Builders: Round In Circles
Accessories: Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Powder. Foam Adhesive

9 comments:

  1. I love your color choice of black and magenta...it really does just pop right out at you. Who wouldn't love to receive this pretty card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverley, this is stunning! I love everything about it! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS and good luck with the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, this is just stunning! Mega love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Beverley. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS flower challenge. Apologies for late visit.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way that flower take the spotlight, Bev! Fabulous!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week!
    Hugs!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you switched it up with the black card stock - makes that gorgeous bloom pop even more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a stunning card! Your flower reallly POPS! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated