Saturday, 4 May 2013

Still Crushing!

Happy Weekend!

I hope your weekend has gotten off to a good start? I've had a relaxing day so far which are my plans for the weekend in general! 

I was so inspired by the current CASE Study challenge HERE and the May muse Maile Belles, that I had to make this card...




I think it's quite clear how the inspiration below inspired my card. However, it all started with a circular graphic flower. I started by drawing a faint pencil line down the left side of the white CS so I knew where I would be trimming the CS to show the base card which I had stamped with Background Builders: Round In Circles.




I then stamped the large graphic flower from Time, positioning it so I could fussy cut a section of it so it overhung the straight edge which was cut using my craft knife. After stamping a sentiment from Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum I adhered the layer using foam adhesive.




A coral button threaded with a satin bow finishes the card off adding that splash of colour to the neutral colour scheme - yum!

Ok, that's all from me today, I'm off to do some more relaxing in front of the TV! I'm currently hooked on watching Castle. 

Thanks for stopping by today & have a lovely day :)
Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Soft Stone
Ink: SU! Going grey, VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Time, Background Builders: Round In Circles & Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum
Accessories: PTI Button. Satin Ribbon from stash & Foam Adhesive

7 comments:

  1. Rockin' the CASE Study again, Bev! Fab-u-lous! :D
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job casing here! Your card is beautiful! SO clean looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your graphic flower Beverly! Great take on the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and beautifully cased.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated