Monday, 12 August 2013

Rainbow Rays

Hey!

Happy Monday, WOW, what a fabulous release yesterday! Did you all enjoy the blog hop? I certainly did and gained so much wonderful inspiration and ideas. If you missed all the fun you can check it out HERE. Don't forget to check HERE too, to see if you were an August Mystery Prize Winner!

I have a little 10.5 cm square card to share with you all today...




I was inspired by the current CAS(E) Study challenge HERE and seen below, the muse for this month is the one & only Jennifer McGuire a celeb in the paper crafting world I have admired since I first came across the world of blogging back in 2008!



My CAS(E) of Jennifer's card is quite obvious. I scaled it down in size to accommodate the elongated triangle arrow contained in the Accent Essentials: Arrows stamp set. The sentiment is a mix from All Occasion Sentiments #1 and #3.




That's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share. Until then thank you for stopping by & I hope you all have a wonderful day whatever you might be up to :)

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Basic Black. White from stash
Ink: SU! Lucky Limeade, PTI Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz & Summer Sunrise. Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Sizzix Circle Dies

13 comments:

  1. This is spooky! I made a card using the same stamp for the same challenge today. Mine is totally different though. Great minds think alike huh! Your card is a perfect take on Jennifer's muse card. Love it, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the colours in this, really bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely! I really like the rainbow rays and that fab sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fab Beverley, I used the same stamp for my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Bev! Your take on the inspiration is perfect; love your stamps!!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is totally stunning !! have serious card envy now! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous - I love your rainbow rays! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so lovely, how am I to choose? Love rainbows and love flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super lovely Beverley!!!! Love that summer sunrise in between the raspberry colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated