Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Tuesday Study Session...

Hey!

I'm a little later than planned with my post today, sorry. I wasn't feeling so great yesterday afternoon so took a bit of down time & so I didn't get to do any of the jobs on my list like make todays card. So, this morning, as I'm feeling much better, I came in the studio and set about making this card...




Totally inspired and a CASE of the current muse's card over at CAS(E) Study HERE and seen below. As soon as I saw Jennifer's card I just had to join in & set about paying with my Uniko Studio stamps to recreate the look & style of Jennifer's card. 




I loved everything about Jennifer's card, the layout, circular leaf & flower elements and the banner sentiment. I'm rather pleased how my CASE turned out too! 

I started by trimming my white mat layer to size and with a pencil I lightly drew around a Sizzix circle die. I then stamped the leaf with dots from Natures Treasures 1 round the pencil line in one shade of green and repeated the process with another of the leaves in a different shade. 




I then stamped the cluster of 3 flowers from Flower Power #1 various times on some scrap white CS in 3 colours and fussy cut out the larger of the flowers to place round the leaf circle.  The sentiment is also from Flower Power #1 and stamped onto a PTI banner die cut. I then scored & folded the ends to achieve the raised look of the banner, which is adhered to the card using foam adhesive. A few rhinestones to the flower centres and around the wreath finished my card off. 

Well, that's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow however with another card to share that I made this morning. Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash, SU! Regal Rose, PTI Hawaiian Shores
Ink: SU! Regal Rose, Lucky Limeade & Old Olive. PTI Summer Sunrise & Hawaiian Shores. Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #1 and Natures Treasures 1
Accessories: PTI Banner Die. Rhinestones. Foam Adhesive. Corner Chomper

7 comments:

  1. Striking and beautiful Beverly. Hope you are fully recovered soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous case! I love how dainty it looks! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Perfect CASE too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, fabulous X beautiful card, Beverly! You've made the inspiration image all your own, in a most eye-catching, stunning fashion. PERFECT Case! Love this!!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated