Thursday, 21 November 2013

Chevrons & Flowers = CASE Study!

Hey!

Sorry for the late posting today, however I am here with a sweet funky birthday card...




I saw the new CASE Study inspiration photo on Facebook this morning and it's been a while since I played along and used it as a basis for a card. You can check it out HERE and see the inspiration below...




Seeing the chevrons reminded me of how I often neglect stamps and that I haven't used Background Builders: Chevrons for a while. I decided to pair it with a sentiment and the solid blooms from Flower Power #2 (Back in Stock Monday) and some leaves from Natures Treasures 1.




That's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, until then thank you for stopping by :)

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Kraft, White from stash
Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow, SU! Regal Rose, Crumb Cake & Soft Sky. VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: SU! Candy Dots. Foam Adhesive

15 comments:

  1. Love it Beverley. I really like the blue and chocolate together. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers look lovely against that chevron background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev! Beautiful card! I love how the colors pop off the black chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bev, thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog, very much appreciated. I thought I would pop in and see what you do and so pleased I did as I love your card here, gorgeous colours and design, in fact you have some lovely makes on your blog, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love the chevron and the flowers!! Beautiful job,Bev!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Beverley, think I will need to have a play with my chevron set tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty...fabulously, wonderfully pretty!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Bev. Flowers and chevrons...fabulous combo!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your version of this CASE card. The sharp lines of the chevron borders with the soft curves of the flowers - really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful CASE. I can see the Muse card BUT you've made a creation all your own! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful! awesome pop of color! Love how you were inspired by the CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated