Thursday, 30 January 2014

Hello...

Hey!

Just two days late with today's post! I made the card the other night but didn't get time to photograph it. and then a few days of being unwell stopped me from sharing it :( Here I am though better a little late than never, right?

So I am LOVING the January muse over at CASE Study, Donna Mikasa and last weeks inspiration seen HERE and below is stunning.




I am loving the warm ombre colour effect against the bold black and also digging the angles still too ;) so this is how I went with the inspiration...




I used a sheet of designer paper from Making Memories Just Chillin' collection, slowly using that stash up! I adhered it to my card base on the angle and trimmed any over hang. I then heat embossed the 'hello' from All Occasion Sentiments #1 in black embossing powder, which I have been after for some time now and finally got round to buying AND using! 

I LOVE how glossy the black embossing is, it's hard to see in the photo, but I assure you it's glossy! a I added a few gold nail heads to add the final finishing touch & little bit of sparkle. 

That's all from me today, I had I hope to back soon with more to share ;) Until next time, thanks for stopping by today & apologies for my lack of posting.


Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Basic Black
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: SU! Black Embossing Powder, Sequins. Making Memories Just Chillin' Designer Paper

1 comment:

  1. Bev, your card is a wonderful take on Donna's card, and your special touches, flair and style place it into the gorgeous category! Hope you're feeling better, because I sure do miss your posts when you're away!! Hugs across the miles!! c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated