Monday, 2 June 2014

Gold Blooms & Pink Arrows!

Hey & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend? We had a lovely weekend and made significant progress in the nursery, I'll be able to share some pics soon :)

Anyway, this afternoon I am indulging in a lot of card making here in the studio as I prep cards for the classes on Saturday at The Paperlane, the June Release next week and a few to share here on the blog, including this one...




It's been ages since I joined in on the challenges over at CASE Study, so while the mojo was flowing I took inspiration from the muse Wida with this beauty HERE and seen below...




I was inspired by the colours especially the gold blooms and the pink arrows which I translated onto my card. I also couldn't resist some sparkly sequins! 




How about a little peek at some June Release order thank you cards I've been colouring in today...




Ok, I had best get on and get inky I've SO many ideas floating round my head & I had best use them while they're there! Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Soft Sky, White from stash
Ink: VersaMark & VersaMagic Sea Breeze
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder & Sequins

10 comments:

  1. Striking card. Beautiful thank you butterflies. I can't wait for the new release.
    Thanks for all the kind comments you have left on my blog.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, very unusual color combo, I like the look! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swooning over your CASE study card; simply and utterly gorgeous! And your colourful butterflies...in love!! Wish I lived closer, so I could lend a hand!! So lovely. New release = excited!!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an striking card! The colours work great together, although this combo is one I never have used...maybe I have to try it.... Hope you had a lot of fun getting all those ideas out of your head onto paper! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elegance of the embossed gold flower and the pink arrows! Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh such a sweet card love the gold and the pink arrows. Thanks for playing along with CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your interpretation of Wida's card is amazing and clever and oh so beautiful!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on Wida's card - very original and striking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your embossing is just perfect!!! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated