Wednesday 5 December 2018

Poinsettia Showcase

Hello everyone Rahmat here.
Today I am up with Pure floral - poinsettia in focus. I was coloring these for the Dailymarker challenge, and thought of sharing here the variations in form of cards using this one set.


All the 4 colored ones are colored using alcohol markers. The embossed one is heat embossed on vellum using WOW gold pearl EP.
All the sentiments are from the same set.
One thing I tried to keep same in all cards is the position of the Poinsettia, I wanted it to be in the center and in focus.



I hope you like all these different versions of this stamp.

           Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated