Pages

Friday, 21 August 2026

Festive Floral Friday & NEWS

Happy FriYAY! 

I've finally found a few minutes to sit down and write a quick blog post and share a card I made during a YouTube video during release week HERE. I decided on a sentiment to finish off this fun design.





I saw this fun layout/technique on Pinterest, a card by Hannelie and I've used it a few times and thought it would look fun with this stencil and I do love how it turned out.




I can't believe how quickly the summer is passing by, less than two weeks and The Beans will be heading off to their first day at secondary school! 

We're making the most of these last few days and are heading off for a little family vacation. The website will remain open to place orders, but please be aware any orders placed will not be posted until Wednesday 26th August.

Thank you for your understanding and continued custom and support.


Crafty Hugs



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card--a favorite! I'd have this stencil and more Uniko if I could walk into a store and get it. You've inspired me to use what I do have. Enjoy a wonderful end of summer family vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card format and the beautiful poinsettias! Awesome card! Have a great vacation with your family, Bev!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated