Bonjour !
Izzy here with an inspiration card for celebrating Christmas in July with Uniko !
To make my card I imagined a Christmas present and to do it I choose the beautiful set Background Blocks Scandinavian Christmas, which will be soon back in stock (if not yet !) and here is what I came up with.
I simply stamped twice the block on tow pieces of white card stock and I coloured them with coloured pencils.
On the back of another piece of card stock I attached the thread in order to make the bow on the front and I flat adhered this piece on a double white card.
To finish, I cut the two images and I foam mounted them on the double card. I thought it was not necessary to add any sentiment on the top, and I will stamp the appropriate one when I will send it (just in a few months !).
Well, that's all from me today. Thanks for joining me and hopefully I've given you some more inspiration to start your Christmas stash. I will come back soon with more inspiration.
Have a lovely weekend and thank you for stopping by.


So pretty! Love the stamp you used with the holiday icons! Great card format too, and fun idea to use the trim to embellish your card!
ReplyDeleteA lovely design Izzy
ReplyDeleteA beautiful festive design.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Great idea - love that stamp.
ReplyDeleteHelen x
Izzy this is a delightful card that really lets the stamp 'shine'.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine