Happy Tuesday.
Welcome to the first day of the Christmas *almost* in July Release product introductions. Today I am delighted to be finally bringing the missing layer to the OG Stencil - Ink & Flip Christmas Star.
Introducing... Ink & Flip Christmas Star, Star. Let's have a look at this stencil in action...
I hope you're excited for this addition to the Ink & Flip Stencil series as much as I am and you agree this completes the Ink & Flip Star combo perfectly.
Thank you for joining us today and I hope you come back tomorrow for the next product introduction. All the products being introduced will be available at 9am BST Saturday 8th August 2026.
Crafty Hugs


Gorgeous cards! Love the star!
ReplyDeleteOops...I must have forgotten to fill in my name!
DeleteI love all the variations just with colours. Great results
ReplyDeleteOhhh, this is even better than the sneak peek - loving this star Bev
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine