Friday 2 July 2021

Uniko Challenge #65 Winners

   Hey!

I'm here today to announce the WINNERS of Challenge #65 Anything Goes, optional twist Use Die Cuts

A huge thank you to everyone who played along with this challenge.

First we have our overall WINNER chosen by the Design Team. 

#58 Nonni


Congratulations Nonni!

Here's your winner's badge


You have won a £15 eGift Certificate to spend in the Uniko store. Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by 16th July 2021.

We would also love to have you join us as our Guest Designer for a future challenge. If you are interested please contact Jane at jane.taylor52@btinternet.com by 16th July.

 Next up is the random winner who twisted with us....


Congratulations Cathy!

You have won a £5 Egift Certificate to spend in the Uniko store. Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by the 16th July 2021.

Here is your winners badge:


Then we have our randomly selected winner who used Uniko products on their creation...


Congratulations Becca!

You have won an £5 Egift Certificate to spend in the Uniko store. Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by 16th July 2021 to claim your prize.

Here is your winners badge:



Now for our Top 3 chosen by the DT and in entry order:




Congratulations to you all & here is your Top 3 badge:


You have all won 150 loyalty reward points.

Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk


Congratulations to ALL the winners & EVERYONE who joined in with the challenge!

The next Uniko Challenge starts on Friday 16th July.

Hope to see you come back and join in with the fun :)







6 comments:

  1. Many congrats to all the winners.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners. I can't tell you how happy I am to see my card in the top 3, thank you. I am particularly pleased as I didn't think this card was up to much, so I am very pleased to be proved wrong! Thank you Uniko DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all winners. Your cards are very beautiful. 🙋🏼‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much!! This was fun to make. Congrats to all the winners - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner and congratulations for everyone here, beautiful cards! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners, I'm so happy to see my name in Top 3. Thank you so much. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated