Friday 23 July 2021

Introducing... Stencils Flower Power #8, Rainbow & Clouds, Squared & Tropical Leaf I

Hello & Happy Friday!

Welcome to Day 4 of the July 2021 Release Product Introductions. I can't believe how quickly this week has gone, maybe its down to all the fun here on the blog?! 

Today we have another inspiring blog hop and we are introducing FOUR new stencil designs. A bit of a mix with hopefully something for everyone.

Don't forget to  leave comments along the way. I will be randomly selecting comments left in the lead up to Release Day on 25th July to win Uniko goodies! 

Okay, lets get to the good stuff... 



Bev





















WOW! 

So which stencil is your favourite? I simply can't decide - haha! These four stencils, along with all the stamps we have been introducing over the last few days will be available for purchase HERE on the website Sunday 25th July at 9am BST. 

Be sure to pop back tomorrow for the last of the product introductions. 

Crafty Hugs
 




11 comments:

  1. WOW - 4 great new stencils by the looks of things. I'm plumping for the mixed squares one as my fave!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab new stencils, Bev. They are all unique, but Hannelie's card blew me away, so right now, the Squared stencil is my favourite.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the rainbow stencil! Gorgeous stenciled cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful variety of cards showcasing this wonderful release! Definitely adding to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the squares & mandala stencils. The first 2 cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoying the creations with these pretty stencil designs! Hard to choose a favorite, but I do love the Tropical Leaf stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the flower stencil, and also the geometric one - I san see so many possibilities with the latter one
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. A quartet of fabulous stencils, Bev! From florals to foliage to geometric to rainbows, you've certainly created something for everyone. Nope to selecting a favourite; they're all awe-mazing!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these samples - I am really wowed with the last card - sensational!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very beautiful release of stencils, love the different samples from you all!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated