Saturday 10 March 2012

Window of Clocks ...

Happy Saturday! 

Today I am a few 100 miles away from home visiting The Stamp Attic & demoing Uniko Studio stamps! I will share some pics of the day on the blog tomorrow with some demo projects! 

Anyway, onto todays card ...



I really enjoyed making the flower on yesterdays card, using heat embossing the graphic flowers on October Afternoons ' Fly a Kite' paper and so I just had to make another! This time however I wanted the colours of the papers used for the flower to really POP off the card so I chose some neutral CS to use for my card.

I started off with a piece of PTI Smokey Shadow CS and stamped the clocking in card repeatedly using Fresh Snow ink until I had filled the panel. I then mounted this panel onto some Soft Stone CS & cut 4 squares of CS in the same colour. 

I stamped the four different clock faces one on each square. On 2 I have used Memento London Fog & the other 2 I used Memento black. These squares are then adhered to the card using foam pads. I then added the flower & button for that POP of colour! I decided not to stamp a sentiment as the card has ALOT going on!





I hope you get to spend some "Time" crafting this weekend, and don't forget I'd LOVE to see what you create if you have bought Uniko Studio's Time or Extra Time stamp sets!! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 


3 comments:

  1. Great design work on this beautiful card. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower really does pop - cool card,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the small touches of bright colors against the darker background color, very effective!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated