Wednesday 4 July 2012

Sometimes ...

Hey!

Sometimes things just don't go to plan, thats applies both to my week so far & this card that I have to share with you today...




For this card I used the current challenge over on 'Less is More' which is to use their blog logo as inspiration ...




When I first saw the challenge and looked at the logo I had planned to make a card using Kraft, White & Black but ended up using Soft Stone & Black instead! I concentrated on the Flourishes in the logo & the Fancy Script so I used FONTiments - Birthday & FONTiment Fancies Swirls & Flourishes.

Lets hope the remainder of my week goes to plan as we're off to the British F1 this weekend & are camping in this crazy British weather! I'm packing for all the seasons we may encounter, I just hope I can fit it all into the car! 

I'll still be here on the blog with some scheduled posts so be sure to pop on by. Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! and it's recognizable as the LIM banner, so you're good! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive. Love the flourishes, the font and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have put the flourishes together to frame the sentiment...a truly lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you are CAMPING?! Oh noooo! Take lots of waterproofs!
    Love your elegant Bev, I haven't played with the flourishes yet, so I may break them out today and have a play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb card Beverley
    Love those crisp flourishes

    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated