Thursday 8 November 2012

Sparkly Snowflakes!

Hey!

There are many things I love about Winter and Christmas and one of those things is snowflakes, whether they're falling from the sky or on a paper crafting project...




So, when I saw the current Freshly Made Sketch seen HERE and below I had to break out my PTI Damask Snowflake Dies! 




I added a Label Love: Thank you label to the centre of the snowflake with an appropriate sentiment for the season...




So, did you see the teeny tiny peek on the blog yesterday...? Have you seen anything today...? I remember as a kid seeing the 'Do Not Open Until...' on my Christmas presents under the tree, but I turned out to be a pretty good expert at opening and re-wrapping them and getting away with it! I get over excited about Christmas and I guess I'm excited about the upcoming release here at Uniko Studio and so there have been 2 little pre peeks here on the blog! 

That's all from me today. I hope to be back again tomorrow with more to share, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies:
Card Stock: White Shimmer, Grey & Red from stash.
Ink: SU! Real Red, VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Label Love: Thank you
Accessories: PTI Damask Snowflake Die, Hero Arts Prisma Glitter & Foam Adhesive. 

9 comments:

  1. Stunning - love the glitter!

    Looking forward to more sneak peeks - the sweet little sentiments will be a great addition to your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, bev! I love the colour combination and all the glitter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Beverley! Love the soft grey and red with the pretty glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooops meant to say I see some nice festive sentiments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. The nice grey colors is great for the snowflake and with that glitter it is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the banners! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH this is beautiful! just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Beverley! Love your use of the banners! And that glittered snowflake is so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and beautiful colors. I especially love the glitter around the edge of the snowflake. Great details! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated