Friday 11 January 2013

Design Team Blog Hop!

Hey All!

Welcome to the first Uniko Studio Design Team Blog Hop of 2013. With it being a New Year and nearly Uniko Studio's second year in business I decided to make a few changes and devise a plan, regular blog hops are part of that plan! 

I could be generalising but if you're a crafter like me you have to have the latest crafting item whether it be stamps, dies, patterned paper, gadget etc... Throughout the year you spend on your hobby and have a lovely array of stash use items a couple of times before your onto the next stamp, die etc and those previously bought items sit in boxes in your nicely organised crafting space until you have a specific project in mind. 

So, I get to my point... I set the Uniko Studio Design Team a challenge to dust of their Extra Time stamps and put them to use on a project or two...



Today Tomorrow & Always Extra Time £15.95 
Copyright Uniko Studio  2012-13
www.unikostudio.com


Extra Time was one of the Uniko Studio debuting stamp sets back in February 2012, it has a fun clocking in card which measures 6.4 x 9cm, a selection of clock faces which coordinate with a 1 3/4" circle punch, separate clock hands to stamp your own time on the clock faces and a abundance of sentiments! Use this set on it's own or pair it with TIME for even more possibilities!

This set is perfect for making cards for the men in your life and more. I joined in on the challenge, dusted my Extra Time set off to create this card...







Here's a couple of cards I've made previously using this set...






The next blog in the hop is the talented Aimes, if you find a broken link in the hop below is a hop list...


Aimes (On Leave)



Fancy having this set in your stash? Just leave a comment on this blog by Monday 14th Jan 2013 and I will randomly select a winner. Don't worry if you already own the set & you comment & win I will provide and alternative prize! 

Ok, I'm hopping along to Aimes' blog HERE to see what magic she has whipped up using this set! Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for revisiting an older stamp set. I totally agree - glad I'm not the only one who stores things!
    Great cards too! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great set Beverley.......I really like your latest creation using this set and look forward to checking in on your DT. Oh and it is true ...... we tend to move on too quickly to newer additions to our stash......must go have a play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant set Beverley - love it, so perfect for those pesky men!!! lol Really love the cards you've made and am just about to embark on the blog hop to see more great inspiration.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just been over to Aimes and Erika's blogs but they don't seem to have posted anything?

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aimes has had to take a DT break for personal reasons. Not sure why Erika's not posted yet. Thanks for joining in on the fun thou! Hugs Bev

      Delete
    2. Had some problems with the Internet connection so the post was a bit delayed.

      Have made a note in my head for next time to schedule my posts in advance so it won't happen again. :)

      Delete
  5. I love the two tone brown with white of your card, Bev! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got some problems with the internet connection, but the post is up now :)
    So sorry about the delay.

    Great cards you have made Bev, as usual :) Love this stamp set, so many great ways to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing cards, Bev! I realllly love the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fabulous set and its been on wish list since its debut. Would love to win it! Wonderful creations from your DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favourite sets - I do like these cards too - just perfect! My favourite is the Just Because card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! What a wonderful set, can be vintage/classic, but also very modern. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, Beverley! I really like all the layering and the cutout window on the last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this set, it's so versatile! Great cards and blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've had my eye on this set for a long time. Glad to see all the new cards made with it. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated