Wednesday 20 March 2013

Positive Emphasis on the Negative!

WOW, Wednesday already! 

This week is flying by for me, I've been designing new products, prepping for the April Release, prepping for the demo & class on Saturday, I've been to visit NEST a gallery in Barnard Castle, who now stock some Uniko Studio product & tomorrow I'm going back to CCAD the college I graduated from to do a little talk on what I've been up to since graduating! It's all good fun but I need TIME to slow down a little so I can do more!! Haha!!

Anyway, I'm back today with possibly an even more obvious peek at the NEW product in use which is being released in April HERE at Uniko Studio. As I said yesterday I couldn't wait to use them and can't stop! Haha!




You've got to LOVE a bit of negative die cutting & with this little butterfly it was a perfect way to use up some scraps of patterned paper from the Uniko Studio Joyful Butterfly Digital Patterned Paper Collection available HERE.




I used a sentiment from FONTiments - Birthday, stamping it in a lovely orange, a few pearls addd and I was done! 

Moxie FAB World have a few challenges on at the moment, one of them being all about negative die cutting which you can check out HERE. Also because I've used butterflies again, this card is perfect for the Addicted to CAS challenge HERE which is to use wings! 

That's all I have to share with you today, I'll be back again tomorrow with another card or two! Thanks for stopping by & for commenting, it's truly appreciated.

Hugs
Supplies:
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: SU! Tangerine Tango
Stamps: Uniko Studio FONTiments - Birthday
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies; BRIGHT Butterflies (Coming April '13) Joyful Butterfly Digital Patterned Paper Collection.

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful "wings" card. Love the negative dies back with your pretty designer paper. Perfect placement of the pearls for balance! Thanks again for joining us at Addicted to CAS! Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner Beverley. Thank you for playing along with the Addicted to CAS wings challenge.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beverley! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated