Monday 10 June 2013

Introducing... Designer Dies Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum

Happy Monday!

It's a HAPPY Monday here on the blog as today I get to introduce the final product of the June Release, which means only one thing... the release is only 24 hours away!!

Lets get to it...




Due to popular demand for the stamp set Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum I am pleased to introduce the next set of Designer Dies from Uniko Studio which coordinate perfectly with the stamp set :) 

On my card above I have used the die which coordinates with the small Chrysanthemum in the set. I used masking to create the clustered blooms and leaves on the background and popped the stamped die cut bloom on to the card using foam adhesive.




Stamping onto the die cut was super easy as there is a decent sized border around the image. Makes creating with this stamp set a breeze! 

My next card uses the largest bloom and also the large and small leaf dies...




A super simple card layout which really shows off the bloom...




I hope you've enjoyed today's product introduction which wraps all the product intros up for the June Release! 

I'd LOVE to know what your favourite product of this release has been from the introductions you've seen. I will be announcing the mystery prize winners tomorrow HERE on the blog along with revealing all the products in full which will be available HERE to purchase from 9 am GMT. Don't forget to use the FREE Worldwide Shipping code  FREESHIPPING on orders over £50! If you do however, I will refund postage! 

Only a little design team hop tomorrow, but there will still be a release day prize up for grabs! The  usual GRAND prize of Release Day will be up for grabs on the 29th June for the mega Design Team Blog Hop! 

That's all from me today, I've a little prep to do before tomorrow and also try and calm my pre release nerves! 

Thank you for stopping by, all your support & comments in the lead up to this release they are truly appreciated :)

Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI Kraft, Hibiscus Burst, White from stash
Ink: SU! Regal Rose, Old Olive, Crumb Cake. VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum, Foam Adhesive, Rhinestones

12 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous stamp and what you did with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I already have my order in for the chrysanthemum stamp, so of course I am going to want the dies too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Bev and I love that beautiful flower too. Thanks for the lovely comments on my WOW card too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty flower set...great card with wonderful dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New dies....fabulous!!! Lots of great images again in this release Beverley but Beautiful Blooms would be my favourite I think! Good luck with the release.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Bev, and a fantastic release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always so nice to have coordinating dies! Great addition to your line!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I'm so pleased that you've done dies for the Mums!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous cards, Bev! love the bright pink florals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay!!! LOVE the new dies! And this is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is exactly what I need. Looking forward to the shop opening at 9am, I am ready to make my purchases

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another stunning set of products, and your cards are gorgeous! As for my favourite...ummm, all!! Too hard to decide, because each one has ever so many possibilities! Love the new release. Big love!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated