Saturday 28 December 2013

The Saturday Show!

Hey!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas & still enjoying the festive season as we head towards celebrating a New Year? I've certainly been enjoying this mini holiday & break, I've been totally lazy & relaxing lots, hence the lateness of this post! Anyway, I'm back today to share the last 'The Saturday Show' of 2013 and I'm looking forward to many more of these posts next year.

First up are a few cards I received via email from Valerie...




I was never a lover of gold until recently when it began to trend again in the paper crafting world and this card above really shows the elegance of using gold and WOW the doily from Decorative Doilies - The Hands Of Time looks stunning embossed in gold.

This next card also by Valerie uses Peace On Earth paired with Wonderful Washi Christmas and sentiments from Pure Florals: Poinsettia. I love the sentiment stamped inside the washi ribbon and the flocking added to the dove.




Thank you Valerie for sharing these creations with me and for taking the time to email me the photos :) I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations in 2014.

Next I have a few festive cards by Deborah...




This first card uses the santa from Jolly Christmas and I just love the glittery beard and trim plus the background paper is such a jolly & perfect pairing. Next are a couple of snowflake cards also by Deborah. I've said this before and I don't think I will EVER tire of seeing snowflake cards even if it's the middle of summer!




Grey is one of my current favourite colours and seeing the snowflakes on both these cards from Stunning Snowflakes and the Designer Dies Snowflakes has me swooning!




Be sure to stop on by Deborah's blog HERE for lots more inspiration, you won't be disappointed. Switching gears from snowflakes to this stunner of a card by Sarah over at Sazzle Dazzle Crafts...




The colour of those Beautiful Blooms and the layered cluster of them against the die cut background is perfect. Be sure to stop on by Sarah's blog HERE to see more wonderful and cheery creations.

How about one more CAS perfection Beautiful Bloom creation, this time by Carole over at Card & Cake...




I love the bloom inside the punched aperture paired with the bold sentiment from All Occasion Sentiments #3. A perfect card and easily mass produceable design for all those Christmas Thank you cards I need to write.

Ok, that's all I have to share with you today. I've probably missed out loads of FABulous creations to share with you all, but it's hard to find you all out there in blog land! I'd LOVE for you to share them with me either by popping them into the Uniko Studio Flickr Gallery or sending me an email with photos or a link to your blog :)

I'll be back again on the 31st December with my 2013 favourites to share with you all as I wrap up a FABulous year here at Uniko Studio, until then, thank you for stoping by today :)

5 comments:

  1. Love all the cards Beverly but the gold one is absolutely stunning, well done Valerie. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverley - thank you so much for the fabulous shout out! Your recent Christmas release was brilliant and I adore the snowflakes. I have to say that I think that Valerie's white and gold Christmas card is stunning. And I just adore the colours Sarah has used on her birthday card. Last, but not least, Carole's thank you card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the mention of my card Beverley. All the cards you show are so stunning and showcase your great designs which without we would not be able to create ! Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some beautiful cards indeed! The gold one really does it for me though :-) Have a Happy New Year

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. UBER lovely Beverley!!!! Your snowflakes are so stunning!!!!! Every time I scrape the cash they are sold out, I will not give up, they are the BEST!!!!!

    Deborah's showcase is DELICIOUS too!!
    Happy New Year Beverley!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated