Hello everyone! We have our guest designer Anita from France from My Papercraft World on board today to share with us her project:
I was thrilled to have my card chosen as a winner in the last challenge at Uniko Studio ... and equally thrilled to realise that as a result, I get to join the team as Guest Designer this time round! This month, we have a sketch from the hugely talented Gayatri to inspire us.
All my Uniko stamps are all Christmas or winter themed sets, so I thought it may be rather a challenge to make a different card with what I had. However, that wasn’t the case ... Bev’s made sure that her stamp sets are more versatile than that! I used the heart and wee branch from the ’Jolly Christmas’ to create this sweet Valentine’s wreath.
I drew a circle in pencil, stamped the branch randomly around it using two different greens, and added the sentiment (from Winnie & Walter). The hearts were stamped in Valentine colours, trimmed out, had Wink of Stella applied liberally to add sparkle and were popped up on foam dots on the wreath. The twine acts as a ‘hanger’ and I finished off with a scattering of tiny heart sequins that tumble down the card, coming to rest between the popped up hearts on the wreath.
I do hope you’ll have chance to play along ... even if you don’t have any Uniko Studio stamps yet, you can use Bev’s Super Freeimages until you get hooked!
The Challenge Rules:
- You have until Feb14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card up below
- Winners will be announced by Feb 17th
- Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge
- If you don't have a blog to link back to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+<challenge number> as your tag. For example, for the second challenge "USC2"
- Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
- A £10 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
- Top Three Spotlight