Thursday 5 June 2014

TIME OUT Challenges #7 Summer & Optional Twist Flowers

* First post of the day, pop back at 9am for the Uniko Studio June Release Sneak Peeks! *

Hey!

Wow, these fortnights are passing SO quickly right now and it's time for the next challenge over at TIME OUT Challenges! This fortnight is a theme challenge, the theme being Summer with the optional twist of flowers. 

We have a FABulous sponsor for this challenge... CASual Fridays! For those who use the optional twist with your entry you will be in the chance of winning a $25 Gift Certificate for the CASual Fridays store.

Here is my take on the theme...




I love Summer and sunshine, though I am not one to just sit out in it I have to be doing something! When I think of Summer I not only think of flowers but butterflies too - I am a sucker for a butterfly :) 




Not only is my imagery inspired by Summer but my colours too. A lovely bright leaf green with a scrumptious berry colour :)

This fortnight we have a lovely guest designer joining us, Bobby, be sure to stop by Bobby's blog HERE to see how she was inspired by the photo and of course the FABulous TIME OUT Challenges Design Team...




For all the info and to link up your challenge be sure to stop by the TIME OUT Challenges blog. I look forward to seeing your creations :) I'll be back tomorrow with more to Sneak Peeks for the Uniko Studio June Release, until then, thank you for stopping by today.

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Berry Sorbet. White from stash
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #2 and Label Love: Birthday
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies BRIGHT Butterflies, Embroidery Floss & PTI Bitty Dot DP, Button.

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous butterfly, love the button and twine combo, will be coming back for the new release x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the summer colors on your card, Bev, and that butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I love the polka dot square and the butterfly -perfect CAS layout with your soft style, beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet card with a great colourcombo! Gave me the idea to try this combo ones... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card. Love the clean, crisp look of it. Pretty colour combo and sweet butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! I love the colors and that butterfly with the vellum overlay is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card, that vellum layer on the butterfly is a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated