Today we have our winner of Challenge #11 and Guest Designer Carol from Just Me: c with us to share a reminder project for Challenge #12. Now, you will want to keep reading as Carol has gone ALL out and created a FABulous array of cards to inspire you all...
Hello! Carol here, from *just me: c* delighted and honoured to be guest designing at Uniko Studio for the Challenge #12 'Anything Goes' revisit, which was part of the 'extra' thrill of having my card selected as the winner of Challenge #11.
Now, for those of you who don't know, our sweet, talented Bev is 'this close' to becoming a mom: to TWINS. Specifically, to twin boys!! We can imagine the excitement and anticipation, not to mention the decorating, baby clothes shopping (x 2) and over all preparations, that are occurring in her household. Busy and extraordinarily fabulous, joyous times ahead...guaranteed!
Today, the cards I’m sharing are clear evidence that I was channeling the "twin' situation, because not only did I create a pair of cards...I created two pairs of pairs! My first set features the Beautiful Blooms, which I'm totally smitten with (yes, I use them often!!), but this is the first time I've stamped them with distress inks: two shades of yellow and pink for the flowers and one for the leaves. I coloured the images, gave them a huff and a puff, stamped them on water-colour paper - which gives them an interesting texture - die cut them, added a sentiment, placed on a kraft background (the distress inks 'popped' more on this rather than on white) and voila...two cards in fairly short order.
The second set sent me to some of my other Uniko favourites, which are perfect for sweet little CAS creations:
The A Gift For You present is stamped in black; the ribbon stamped in Delicata gold, and over-stamped with the outline image in black, fussy cut and popped up on foam bits. A couple of wee sequin stamps, a sentiment from the same set and a gold foil 'wavy' background rounds out this little number. The second is from Peace on Earth: the bough and sentiment are stamped in Delicata gold; the dove in black, the wee berries in yummy SU Real Red. Add some red foil background...done!
I hope you enjoyed my Uniko inspired creations and that you'll join in on Challenge #12 with your own Anything Goes dazzles and delights. For more inspiration, check out the entries already posted; much 'fabulous' to be seen!
You have until August 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card up below.
The Challenge Rules:
- Winners will be announced by August 17th
- Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge
- If you don't have a blog to link back to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+<challenge number> as your tag. For example, for the second challenge "USC2" and upload it to a gallery. Or send Beverley an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will add your entry for you.
- Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
- You can enter more than once as long as it is a new project each time!
- A £20 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
- Top Three Spotlight & £5 Gift Certificate
We can't wait to see your creations. Come play along!