Hello everyone & Happy world Card Making Day!
Today we have our winner of Challenge #13 and Guest Designer Jane from Purplejet Loves Crafts with us to share a reminder project for Challenge #14. Now, you will want to keep reading as Jane has wonderful piece inspiration for you.
Jane here, I was so thrilled to win the last challenge and have to keep pinching myself to believe I've won a guest spot on Bev's blog.
This challenge is right up my street as I'm definitely in the CAS camp. I adore the All Occasion Sentiments series - hoping there will be more in the pipeline - so I couldn't miss out on an opportunity to use one for this challenge. Also Flower Power #3 is a go to favourite, I love how it looks in all colours.
I think CAS is a style that some find tricky, so I hope my card shows just how easy it can be and maybe even inspire you to enter one of your own.
For the Challenge this month we are back to a 'theme' and colour pallet:
'Clean & Simple'
You have until October 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card up below.
The Challenge Rules:
- Winners will be announced by October 17th
- Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge
- If you don't have a blog to link back to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+<challenge number> as your tag. For example, for the second challenge "USC2" and upload it to a gallery. Or send Beverley an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will add your entry for you.
- Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here.
- You can enter more than once as long as it is a new project each time!
- A £20 Gift Certificate to the Winner & Guest Design Team spot on the blog for the next challenge
- Top Three Spotlight & £5 Gift Certificate
We can't wait to see your creations. Come play along!