Tuesday 28 February 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #212

Hey!

It's time for a new challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches. This month we have the lovely Jane as hostess and Jane has one last wonderful sketch challenge HERE for us to spark our creativity...




Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch & don't forget to keep your creation CAS too ;)

This is what I came up with using the sketch...





I couldn't resist using my new current favourite from the recent Uniko release, Uniko Style! I am simply in love with these modern blooms ;) 

I've used Altenew inks to stamp the blooms, as I love how the colour families are perfect for layering stamps. I'm really pleased with the Spring fresh look I have achieved with the little cluster of blooms. How I long for some warmer and brighter days...




I'm in need for a few thank you cards, so I selected a sentiment from the retiring Label Love: Thank you clear stamp set. Before adhering my panel I rounded the corners to keep in with the roundedness of the blooms. I also adhered the largest bloom with foam adhesive for a little dimension.

Anyway, be sure to check out all the Design Team inspiration HERE on the CAS Colours & Sketches blog and I hope to see you in the gallery :) Challenge End Time: 6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time/11:00 p.m. London U.K. time Monday, March 6, 2017

Hugs

Uniko Clear Stamps Used



5 comments:

  1. Pastel perfection, looks so yummy like sugared almonds or ice cream. Yay for Uniko Style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours you have used are soooo gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Great colors and a fun stamp, Bev! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the layered stamping and beautiful pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft pastels! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated