Monday 27 March 2017

DT inspiration - Tea time

Hello all Rahmat here. I am up with a simple card today!
I am tea person, and all I need is a cup of Indian tea with milk, and fresh ginger and sweet basil at breakfast to start my day.
 I used distress inks to  Squeezed lemonade, wild honey, carved pumpkin, and riped permission to sponge the ombre BG. I was aiming for a sunset sky BG. After sponged, I added some water sprinkles on the BG.
I stamped and fussy the cup in Lawn fawn - hippo ink, and fussy cut to add to the front. I used worn lipstick to stamp the floral design. The sentiment is stamped in black on a white strip, and edges using a gold strip on both ends. A few gold jewels to finish off.



Supplies:
Uniko - I LOVE tea clear stamps
 Distress inks - carved pumpkin, squeezed lemonade, riped permission, wild honey. worn lipstick
Lawn Fawn - Hippo ink
Archival Black Ink
Water/mist spray for sprinkling
White card stock
Gold paper
Gold rhine stones

       Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

3 comments:

  1. lovely card :) and i love the photo with the tiny lil tea cup, how cute is that ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card❣Do you sell the cards?

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated