Monday 26 June 2017

Sweet Baby...

Hey & Happy Monday!

I do hope that your week has started well?

Mine started EARLY, 5:45am to be exact, all thanks to a little bean that decided it was time to get up and was refusing to go back to sleep even in mummy and daddy's bed. He was shortly joined by his brother and they were demanding breakfast! There is one thing I've learned with these beans and that is when they are hungry, they are HUNGRY! 

Anyway, onto some baby talk (nope, I am not pregnant and nor will I be anytime in the future!) a CCAD college friend of mine Abbie, who also did some work experience with Uniko back in 2013 recently (8 weeks ago) had a baby boy... Rory James Paul. 

Yep, I am a super bad at taking this long to make a card :( but here is what I made in the end...




Of course I had to give Sweet Baby a dust off and ink up AND no surprises really that I made a shaker card too ;) I had planned on sharing this card on Friday and to link up at last weeks Less is More challenge, but I simply ran out of time. Story of my life at the moment!

Short and sweet tonight as I've still a few emails to catch up on and this mummy needs some sleep! Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow for my CAS Colours & Sketches card.

Hugs




4 comments:

  1. Ooh such a gorgeous baby boy card! I hope you get some sleep! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you're talking about, Bev! My son woke up irreparably at 6:30 every day, weekdays and weekends! My daughter: no better! But know that a day will come when you will be obliged to go and wake them up! I promise ! Now that they are teenagers, I have to wake them up if I want them to lunch with us !😀
    Your card is so cute, love the combo soft blue with grey, it's perfect for a boy ! What a pity that you did not have time to present it to our challenge because it was the perfect take on it !
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable shaker, Bev ... that little bear is so cute with the tiny heart positioned right next to him! Sweet! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated