Thursday 19 April 2018

DT Inspiration Rahmat - No line coloring on One layer

Hello everyone Rahmat here.

I am up with a one layer card with no line water coloring today!

 I have used the Snowdrop set here.
I used Vaersamark watermark ink to stamp the image and used Staedtler Marsgraphic 3000 duo brush pens to water color. I could have finished it in one day, but I had taken time to color this one, and finished it over 2 days(approximately 2 hours in total).
Once I was happy with the coloring, I used the Natures treasures set to stamp the grass using Stampin' Up - Wild Wasabi ink. I then added some glossy accents to the flowers.
Once it was dry, I added the green splatters.
Finally stamped the sentiment to finish off.
Day 1



Finished coloring

A close up at the glossy accents on the snowdrops

 



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                  


2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated