Saturday 26 May 2018

Guest Designer Inspiration with Anna Uhras

Hi Dear Uniko Friends! 

Anna here again today bringing you my last (but not least) page made for my GDT spot here at Uniko. I've had a blast playing with all the gorgeous stamps, stencils and dies Bev sent to me to create with.

Thank you so much sweet Bev <3

For this layout I've made my own background papers using the Paradise Leaves Clear Stamps.  The word "kindness" you can find in the Simply Said II Clear Stamp set. The papers in my layers under my photo are by Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush collection and my title is also by Heidi Swapp  but from my hoarded stash :)





I fussy cut some of the leafs and mounted them with 3d tape to get some dimension. Lastly, I finished my page off with some stitches my by sewing machine and some dots of Nuvo Jewel Drops. I do really love these leafs, they are absolutely gorgeous.








I hope that you have got some new ideas and some inspiration from my creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by here today! See you out in the scrappy world​ <3

Take care! Hugs Anna xo

2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated