Sunday 11 November 2018

October 2018 Release WINNER and Winners!

Hey & Happy Weekend!

I am popping by today to announce the winner of the October Release Day Blog Hop HERE. Thank you to everyone who made this release a huge success and to all the hopped along and commented along the way. You are ALL truly appreciated :)

Without further ado, random.org was used to pick a lucky comment number and that was #154. The winner is...

Whoa! Fantastic collection. The dramatic black and grey of the first and the classy stylish look of the second caught my attention immediately. The rest of your cards are cute and de’light’ful. Amazing job featuring these new products. x

Congratulations Trina!

Please send me an email to bev@uniko.co.uk along with your postal address and I will get your goodies in the post to you!



I've also randomly selected 3 other lucky winners to receive the Background Builders: Christmas clear stamp set from the release. They are...

love your cards -they are so so creative especially the tag/card combo - so clever:)

A fabulous release Bev. Love the stencils most.
30th October 2018 at 7:20 pm



Wow! Beautiful set of cards!!! Love the design and the choice of colors!!!

Congratulations Ladies!

Please send me an email to bev@uniko.co.uk along with your postal address and I will get your goodies in the post to you!

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I think I need to buy a lottery ticket! 😂 Thank you so much Bev and random number! Congrats to the other winners. Off to claim. 🤗 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy to be one of the winners! I'll send you a mail immediately!!!
    Congrats to all the other ladies too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated