Saturday 5 October 2019

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Last chance to buy before retiring Background Builders Christmas

As the Uniko inventory of stamp sets grow it becomes necessary sometimes to retire stamps to make room for the new ones. That's the case with  Background Builders Christmas. So today I'm showcasing them to encourage you to buy before they're gone.

BBChristmasPP

I've created a trio of cards using different colours and combinations with other stamp sets.


My first card uses the traditional Christmas colours of red and green and I've added in a sentiment from Most Wonderful and a line of dots from Background Builders Classics. I simply masked off an area for the sentiment before stamping the holly and tree strips. This card was then die cut and matted closely onto red and then onto a matching base card.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Background Builders Christmas, Background Builders Classics, Most Wonderful
Inks: SU, real red, garden green; Versafine Clair, nocturne
Die: MFT Die-namics, double stitched rectangles

My second card uses icy blues and greens. I've added Stunning Snowflakes and Background Blocks Falling Snowflakes into the mix. I stamped the diagonal strips across the bottom of the card first, then filled in the top half. Once again I double matted, once on white and then on green card.



Supplies:
Inks: SU, pool party, soft sky, tempting turquoise

My final card goes right off the radar as far as Christmas colours are concerned, but there seems to be an ever increasing combination of colours used every year so I thought I'd add my take to this. i stamped the two vertical lines first, then added the horizontal strips and a shorter vertical line. The sentiment is from Most Wonderful. Another double mat, first pink then white.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Background Builders Christmas, Most Wonderful
Inks: SU, blushing bride, old olive, peekaboo each, baked brown sugar

Here's a final look at all three cards and the Uniko products used.


Thanks so much for looking today, I hope you get your shopping done before the last of the Background Builders Christmas sells out. It's on special at the moment with 50% off, find it HERE.

And remember to keep crafting!

Jane
x

1 comment:

Lovely Comments Appreciated