Wednesday 22 July 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration, English Country Garden stamps and dies

Morning all, Julie here with another Brand Ambassador inspiration post.
Last month I used the English Country Garden stamps and matching dies to create a couple of cards, this month I'm back with a couple more.


I've used the large butterfly die from the set to first to cut out a vellum butterfly which I then stamped and embossed and secondly created a mask and inked and stamped through it.

Here's the first inspired by this card I saved ages ago.


I loved the movement that the die cut sweep created. Using an Avery Elle curved die to create the sweep out of linen effect card, an inset panel was added, made by inking a panel of white card with Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserve DOx, splashes of water and over stamping with the large butterfly in the same colours of DI. The sentiment from Pure Florals - Peony, was stamped in the same two colours for the large 'sending' and black for the small one. I heat embossed the lighter pink with clear EP before moving slightly to create the shadow by stamping again with the darker pink ink, it creates a subtle 3D effect. A few PP sequins complete.

Wild flowers were the inspiration for my second card.


The technique used here has been around for ages, all I did was cut a piece of copy paper the same size as my base card, then cut out the butterfly using the same large die. The resultant mask was then taped over the card and the background inking added using Salty Ocean and Mowed Lawn.
I used the small elements from Organic Wishes to stamp the silhouettes in black before removing the mask and stamping the sentiment from English Country Garden.

That's about it from me today, hope I've inspired you to look at your stamps ad dies in different ways and have a go yourself, this month's challenge is all about the garden, so why not join in!?

See you back here again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated