Wednesday 14 October 2020

Swipe and Stamp - Brand Ambassador Inspiration.

Hello friends, Rahmat here with my inspiration today.

I have a simple one layer card with a fun technique.

Do watch the video for this quick card.


I have used 3 different sets from Uniko for this card, it's a very simple technique where you just swipe the ink pad on the stamp and stamp it. I haven't used Misti her, I have used a ruler to stamp, but yes you can use any stamping tool for this technique.






Supplies used:

Background Builders - Classic

Natures Treasures stamp

All Occasions(retired)


      
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     
                                                       

1 comment:

  1. It's a great technique and you've made a lovely card with it. Nice and bright.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated