Wednesday 6 January 2021

Wednesday WINNERS!

 Happy Wednesday!

I hope you are all well, safe & hanging in there with yet another lockdown here in England. I felt as flat as a pancake Monday night, but I gave myself a good talking to and although I didn't sleep great I woke up on Tuesday feeling positive. 

Lockdown 1 hit me hard, but thanks to my fitness routine I am in a much better place emotionally, mentally & physically. In the last 6 months I have grounded a pretty good routine to ensure I get my daily exercise and time for me.

Home schooling resumed yesterday and so far it has gone well. The school/teachers have been more organised since the return to school post lockdown 1 and have a home learning platform set up with a much better schedule & learning tasks set up. So I am not having to spend hours finding work and making plan which takes a lot of the stress off me.  

I have set a rough daily routine for completion of school work, but also allowing myself a bit of time to get work done, so Uniko will be staying open this time. Please be aware that orders may take a little longer for me to pack & get out to the Post Office, but I will do my best to get them shipped the next day as normal.

Anyway, enough of that! How about some WINNERS?

I hope you enjoyed the Countdown to Christmas posts that I did manage to do ;) and you might remember the Stunning Snowflake giveaway I had HERE

I've used a random number generator to help me pick the lucky comment left on the post and the winner is...

Oh what a frustrating bummer about your new appliances. Hope it's all taken care of tomorrow. I love snowflakes, too, so would love to win your generous giveaway! I used to love wrapping presents, but these days we just give gift cards. Can't wait to see your packaging!

Congratulations Greta! Please send me an email to bev@uniko.co.uk with your postal address so I can get the Stunning Snowflakes clear stamp set in the post to you.


NEXT, I have the Uniko 2020 Christmas Party Winners to announce. Thank you to everyone that joined in on the fun & I hope even if you had finished making your cards for the Christmas just gone, you got a head start for this year! 

The Top, Second & Third Prizes were selected via a vote system with myself & the Uniko Brand Ambassadors.

First Prize £25 eGift Certificate

Congratulations to #1 Vicky 




Second & Third Prize Winners Choice of £10 In-Stock Clear Stamp Set

Congratulations to



AND #4 Sarn





Random Lucky Comment £5 In-Stock Clear Stamp Set

Congratulations to Gail

Oh what fun. Gorgeous makes from the team. Hugz



Thank you again to all who continue to support Uniko by commenting, joining in with the fun & for all the lovely orders too. It means so much to me that I can continue with Uniko and along with the help of my wonderful Brand Ambassadors, bring you inspiration, competitions and new products.


Crafty Hugs

Bev x


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winners. You’re right Bev, when you say I got an early start to this Christmas with my cards🤗 I think we all need to be gentle with ourselves to avoid the stress from the outside world & companies like yours really help me to stay in my ‘crafty zone’. Thank you with hugs from Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card, I am absolutely delighted to be one of your winners. Many congrats to all the other winners too.

    So pleased you're feeling more positive during this lockdown Bev . . . and happy to hear Uniko will be able to stay open. Best of luck to you with the home schooling, running a business, keeping fit AND finding some YOU time.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of the winners! Enjoy your prizes! It's good to hear you're in pretty good shape for the new lockdown. Here in Greece, we've been in full lockdown since 10 November with an additional 21:00 to 5:00 curfew added for the current week. The numbers finally started to go down after about 6 weeks, but still haven't stabilised. Hopefully, things will further improve so that schools and retail shops can open up again as of next Monday. Fortunately, as a self-employed translator, I can continue working from home as always. Let's hope things will get better soon with vaccination underway, so that we can start seeing and hugging other people again.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are busy Bev. Congrats to all the winners and thanks for picking me as one of them. Stay safe, keep well. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel SO lucky to have won - thank you so much! The only problem I'll have is choosing out of all the Uniko gorgeousness!! Congratulations to all the other winners :)
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated