Sunday 28 February 2021

Uniko's 9th Birthday February 2021 Reveal & Release!

 



Happy Saturday & Welcome to Uniko's 9th Birthday February 2021 Reveal & Release!


Hopefully you have enjoyed the Sneak Peeks and Introductions to the new products I have shared with you over the past few days. I've certainly had fun playing with all the new goodies ;)

All of the NEW products are available for purchase over HERE on the website. An earlier release time then previous releases.

Okay, let's get to the bit you've been waiting for and formally introduce the NEW clear stamps & stencil designs. 

PLEASE NOTE:- To protect my designs and discourage the blatant theft of them, there is a watermark over the top of the product image. This makes the image appear that the lines are not solid. I apologise for the inconvenience and ensure you that this is not part of the design or physical stamps you will receive. To see what the stamp/s look like when stamped, please have a look at the samples in the product gallery. Thank you for your understanding.




Background Blocks Solid Wonky Stripes £5
Copyright Uniko Ltd 2012 - To Date





Background Builders : Delightful Diamonds £10
Copyright Uniko Ltd 2012 - To Date




Floral Vines £5
Copyright Uniko Ltd 2012 - To Date




Framed - Floral Vines £10
Copyright Uniko Ltd 2012 - To Date




Stencil - Pure Florals Gerbera £3.50
Copyright Uniko Ltd 2012 - To Date


That is all my formal introductions for the products available for purchase. I do have one more little intro to a little 9th Birthday Release Day Gift for all orders while stocks last*...





* Please Note - this will be added to your order upon packing. There is no item to add to your cart AND there will be only one issued per customer order. 






This is the LAST day to take advantage of the 10% discount too, so be sure to add the discount to your order on checkout. With the high volume of orders I will unfortunately not be able to go back and refund you for the discount once you have placed your order. 


Right, I think that is all of the intros and announcements! How about a few more samples using the new goodies to entice you ;)


First up I created this fun card using Background Blocks Solid Wonky Stripes paired with Background Blocks Wonky Stripes and some grunge diamonds....




As you can see these stamps, although they are both Wonky Stripes they have been designed slightly differently! BUT the effect of overlaying them is super fun and adds such a neat effect.




I've stamped the solid stripes in an ombre effect of aqua colours and over stamped the wonky stripes in black. I added a few grunge diamonds and a sentiment to make a fun masculine card.





Next up today is this fun one layer card using Background Builders: Delightful Diamonds. As you can see I have used my 'go to' colour combo with a little grey and black too! I just find these colours so easy to work with.




I started by stamping the sentiment from Floral Vines and then built the pattern around and up the side of my card. I added a little grey colour detail to the striped diamond and while doing so I was thinking how beautiful it would look coloured rainbow style! 


Time for a some florals...





For this first card I wanted to show a different way that the floral vine banner could be used by creating a floral border along the edge of a card. Again I used Copic Markers to colour and this time I added the Just For You sentiment along with a few of the circle embellishment stamp.






Next I have used one of the accent stamps from Framed - Floral Vines to create this all over pattern design that looks just like patterned paper. 




Again I used my favourite colours and this time I was testing out some new to me inks, a trio from My Favourite Things in Fine Coral, Caribbean Sea and Butterscotch. Like many of the inks these days they are the soft foam style pads and again I am impressed with their coverage.




I used the trio of circles from Floral Vines stamped in grey to fill in some of the gaps and add a little more detail. I then added a simple Happy Birthday sentiment foam mounted.


Lastly for today I wanted to show the FREEBIE Uniko Floral stencil on a card...




This is a 3 x 3 " stencil and as you can see it is a lovely focal image size. I've simply inked it in pink added a Simply Said Blocks birthday sentiment and added a few accent circles from Floral Vines.




I hope you like this little freebie?! 


As you can see it's just me today, so there is NO Release Day Brand Ambassador Blog Hop or Giveaway. We will be having a Release in Review Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY in March, so stay tuned. However, I will be selecting at LEAST one random comment to win a prize! 

Don't forget, there is still time to join in on the Birthday Linky Party HERE and also enter to WIN the HUGE Prize HERE!


Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by.

Crafty Hugs
 










19 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, showcasing the beautiful new stamps and stencil. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting reveal and terrific cards. Like the look of all the new products and will have a hard time choosing!

    REALLY like the 3x3 Uniko logo stencil and the card you've made with it.

    I can see that tiny 3 circle stamp from Floral Vines being extremely useful too!

    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous! I love your sweet images and cards.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, wonderful inspiration and a great release....Thanks Bev x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous samples and super fun stamps and stencils

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely samples. I especially love the Wonky Background card. Great release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these pretty cards! The repeated small flower design to make the patterned paper effect is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness--Floral Vines was already at the top of my wishlist & I adore how you used it on the side! Wonderful release, Beverley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fantastic release! Thank you Bev! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! I LOVE the diamonds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE, love, love the Delightful Diamonds! Awesome new products and beautiful samples!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the framed - floral vines. Also, having your logo as a stamp is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous new release, Bev! I'm especially crushing over the stencils; soooo pretty! Your showcases are, as always, inspiring and beautiful!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. My order has arrived and I am loving the new stamps and stencils....x Great inspiration today....Thank you x.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards and awesome release! The block wonky stripes arrived through my door today, yay! Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing cards and release, I love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated