Monday 27 September 2021

Special Event - Funky Fossil and Uniko Collaboration Instahop!

Hello & Happy Monday!

Today sees the beginning of an amazing and inspirational Instahop collaboration between Funky Fossil and Uniko




Members from both teams are sharing Christmas inspiration using products from both companies and the cards created with these products combined are not to be missed.

The purpose of the hop is simply to show how kindness in the crafting communities work. How two small businesses can work together to support each other and promote each others products without competition and rivalry. 

PLUS we all love a giveaway?! 

Funky Fossil and Uniko will each be giving a £15.00 credit to their respective stores for ONE lucky winner.

All you need to do is head on over to @unikoltd on Instagram

1. Like, follow & comment on each of the hop participants
2. Tag some friends for extra entries - one per comment please.

A random draw of all those who comment will take place at 12.00pm UK time on 11th October and the winner announced shortly after on each company's Instagram story.

If you get lost you can find the complete list @unikoltd or @funkyfossildesigns Instagram accounts.

The prize opportunity is open to everyone. Unfollowers/giveaway accounts do not qualify. As per Instagram rules we must mention that this is in no way sponsored, administered or associated with Instagram or Facebook. By entering entrants confirm that they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram or Facebook of responsibility and agree to their terms of use.


That's all the formal details about the Instahop, but as I am sharing FOUR projects combining Uniko and Funky Fossil products, I thought I'd share them here too with a bit more detail 😊 AND you will get some sneaky previews of some Brand NEW Uniko products being released on Sunday! 




How cute is this polar bear? This bear is from Funky Fossils Nordic Noel clear stamp set designed by Donna Gray. Here I have paired it with a soon to be released stencil and sentiment from Uniko. I used some Gina K Glitz Glitter Gel through the stencil. And how about this sentiment? Do you love this font as much as me?! Keep your eyes peeled for more details on these later this week on the blog 😉 




It seems like Funky Fossil brings out the cuter side in me! For this next card I used the birds from the Nordic Noel set. They were tweeting at me to use them to hold this string of Christmas lights. I used Nuvo Drops to colour the lights. 




The sentiment is from Nordic Noel and I've used some new tiny Uniko snowflakes to embellish the card, fill some white space and balance the design.




Next up is a HUGE peek at something else new coming this week...




How fun is this tree? The elements used to build it is from a new, soon to be released Uniko clear stamp set. It gives just a tiny peek at what this clear stamp set contains and how fun it is! 




For the background I used a Funky Fossil stencil, Scandi Sweater, it creates a lovely Scandinavian feel to this card. I can't wait to show you more using this stamp set.

Lastly for today I have one more clean and simple Christmas card...




For this card I combined another of the stamps from the set featured above to create this background. I've then embellished with the trio of Christmas trees and sentiment from Nordic Noel.




That's all from me today, be sure to hop on over to the Uniko Instagram HERE to join in and comment along the hop.

I do hope you will keep checking back on the blog here this week, so much more fun planned! 


Crafty Hugs
 



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a fun collaboration with coming festive season. I love each one, especially the the Nordic Noel bear and light bulbs one! Great showcasing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and a super pairing of the two businesses. I’m not on Instagram, so I’m glad you posted to your blog as well. Lovely examples xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Bev! I love that fun strip Christmas tree!! Certainly hitting my wihs list! Thanks for sharing. Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hop was absolutely fabulous; love seeing how your products pair with Sarah's. Truly an inspiring collaboration! I'm excited about your new release, Bev...magic about to unfold!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated