Monday 18 October 2021

Merry Monday & A Winner!

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and you were able to spend some time getting creative. I had planned to spend some time in the studio creating, but an old shoulder injury decided to surface and so I spent the weekend resting it instead.

Anyway, enough of my woes, I am here today all be it late 🙈 to announce the winner of the Sept/Oct 2021 Release Blog Hop & Giveaway. But before I get to that I do have a card to share...





Today I thought I would make a quick CAS card using some of the newest festive stamps at Uniko. I've been pretty much obsessed with the string of lights from Pattern Building Christmas Tree and today was no exception! 


I used a sentiment from Christmas Sentiments and added my usual Nuvo Drops to the lights. I love the added dimension and sheen like a light bulb they give. I added some sparkly card I had in my off cuts box to add a mat layer and a little more interest to finish. 



Okay, so how about that winner! 

Thank you to everyone who hopped along, who commented along the way, to all those who supported on the social media platforms and for all the lovely orders too. Random number generator helped me pick the winner and the lucky comment is...


They say "small is beautiful" and those tags certainly are. I love the dark shading on the pointsetta


Congratulations! 

Please send me your postal address in an email to bev@uniko.co.uk no later than 31st October 2021 to claim your prize.


Have a wonderful week.


Crafty Hugs
 

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely CAS festive creation from you. Hope the shoulder improves soon.

    Congrats to the winner.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about the shoulder injury Bev. I know how frustrating it can be when an injury not only stops you from exercising but also doing other things you want to get on with ::/
    I love this card and have admired your prowess with the Nuvo drops before! I love how versatile this new set is and your design is CAS perfection.
    Congratulations to CraftyUnicorn on the win!
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your shoulder is feeling much better and many congratulations to CraftyUnicorn. Fabulous CAS shiny Christmas card x.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated