Tuesday 10 May 2022

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Passiflora & BB Grid

Hi everyone, 

Steph here with my Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration post for May. And I also add that May is my one year anniversary of becoming a Brand Ambassador for the wonderful Uniko. Where has that time gone?! 

This month I’ve dug out the Uniko Passiflora stamp set because it’s one of great beauty but I haven’t played about with it nearly enough. 

I really like florals teamed with geometrics and when I first saw the Uniko Background Blocks Grid stamp it reminded me of garden trellis so I think it’s a perfect match. 

My first card uses the BB Grid stamped twice which rather nicely fits an A6 card front. I stamped my Passiflora in the most common colour way leaving the petals white but adding a purple edge by stamping with the outline stamp only. Each layer of the flower is stamped, cut and adhered using either double sided tape or foam pads for depth. The leaves and ‘twirls’ are stamped in my favourite green and arranged around the florals. An addition of sentiment from the Uniko Floral Vines stamp set, which is raised up on foam pads, and the panel was adhered to a purple card blank. 

My second card uses a single grid which I have offset as I wanted the florals to take up the main focus of the bottom right of the panel. This time I used the colours of a pink Passiflora and again the layers are adhered using both double sided tape and foam pads. 


My final card is a slimline and I wanted the leaves to shine out here. I’ve stamped them in three shades of green before adding the BB Grid along the right hand edge. I then stamped the Passiflora in a purple colour way and one more leaf! I adhered the sentiment using foam pads and then added the leaf on too. After adhering the florals I added some drops of glossy accents to the middle stamen. They look like dew drops in the morning!

All the florals are shaped with the petals curved backwards which has not shown well on the photos but looks great on the cards. 

Thanks for joining me today and I hope you like my three ways with Passiflora. As always I had a lovely time inking these stamps and I know I’ll be coming back to them again soon. 

Much love

Steph x













3 comments:

  1. Three fab cards Steph. Well done lining up the grid for repeat stamping, I always make mess!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards. Love the passiflora! flowers and leaves!
    I have it in my garden , how beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use the grid stamp, and I love the pretty flowers! Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated