Tuesday 5 July 2022

Two For Tuesday - Alumni Brand Ambassador Rahmat Gouse

Happy Tuesday!

I am delighted to share two beautiful coloured cards by the talented Alumni Brand Ambassador Rahmat Gouse, using the recently released Organically Zesty clear stamps.




I am sure you are with me that Rahmat has wonderful creative talent and patience when it comes to colouring. I was beyond grateful when Rahmat said she would be willing to be called upon for Alumni features when she stepped down.




Just look at the beautiful texture detail on this orange, absolutely stunning. The hand coloured bubbles add the perfect accent without drawing too much focus away from the main feature.




The lemon is just as stunning and I love the added embossing folder texture.




The sentiment Rahmat has used is from Bee Happy clear stamp set and pairs wonderfully with these images.




I hope you have enjoyed seeing and you are as inspired as I am by these beautiful creations by Rahmat. Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty Hugs










2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colouring by Rahmat, especially loving the orange! X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated