Tuesday 27 September 2022

Two For Tuesday - Pure Florals Cosmos

Happy Tuesday! 

I seem to be on a creative Two For Tuesday roll, and this week it is Pure Florals Cosmos getting the creative attention. 





It's been a while since I took my time and did some Copic colouring. I kept things simple, just choosing a trio of purples to colour the cosmos blooms. But created a little interest by making a window style card and also colouring onto a stone coloured card base. 




Having cut a window on this first card, this sparked the idea for my second card. This one is very CAS and uses the partial cut window for the spotlight effect.




I kept the cosmos colours exactly the same, just shading and adding more of the darker purple for the cosmos layered behind.




Pure Florals Cosmos is just one of the clear stamp sets coming in the next batch of restocks due in the studio, if the order goes to schedule, on Friday. 


That's all from me today.

Crafty Hugs



2 comments:

  1. Love these Bev! both beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Bev. Love the cut out window and how you have used the cut out for the second card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated