Saturday 1 October 2022

Hello October, World Card Making Day AND a Winner!

Hello October 🎃

Happy Saturday and Happy World Card Making Day.




I couldn't let the day pass without making and sharing a card! I managed to squeeze in this card between dropping The Beans at a birthday party and before I had to pick them up, amongst getting a few house jobs done in that time too! 





I am obsessed with the Stencil - Mid Century Modern Shapes. I just love coming up with new layering options and using different colours. 

For this card I selected the Altenew Natures Wonders Collection, I think the shades are very Autumnal and I decided to pair the largest sprig from Season Of Beauty with the shapes. Plus I selected this sentiment as it really is an all season sentiment and not just for Christmas. I really do think you can find joy in all the seasons. 




Okay, so how about a winner for The Stamping Together Festival tickets and £10 spend at the Uniko stand. I know a lot of followers here and across social media aren't able to attend, so keep your eyes peeled for another giveaway soon! 

Congratulations Angie D you are the lucky winner! 

I will forward your name to the organisers, so your name is on the door for you and your guest. Please come and see me at Uniko to claim your £10 spend 😊 

Hope you have all had a lovely day & have found some crafty time like me! 

Crafty Hugs



1 comment:

  1. A stunning card Bev - that stencil is wonderful and I love how you used it here on this amazing monochrome card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated