Monday 28 November 2022

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Snowflake Serenade

Good morning

It's Anita here and today I'm sharing some cards using a great Christmas set, Snowflake Serenade Clear Stamp Set.  The main image has so much movement and you also get some extra snowflakes and some fab mixed-font sentiments.

Ok, here's my first card, and my favourite of three I'm sharing today...


I started with a piece of green cardstock, very unusual for me not to reach for white!  I then stamped and embossed the main large image in gold, before then filling in some gaps to create a full background.  I then ink blended in from the edges of the green panel and faded it out toward the centre.  I then grabbed a green marker and coloured in all the holly images, just to add some tone on tone detail.  I then finished with a gold embossed sentiment from the Rustic Christmas Clear Stamp set, on a black die cut.




My second card...


Directly on the card base I stamped the main focal image in blue dye ink.  I then ink blended in from the edges using a few shades of Distress Oxide ink.  Next I 'painted' the holly leaves with water and blotted with a paper towel to remove some colour, this works well with blended Distress and Distress Oxide inks as they react with water.  I also used a wet paint brush to add the 'snow' dots which were also blotted away.  The sentiment, also from the set, was stamped in black ink and I finished with some smooth gems in the centres of the snowflakes.



And my final make...


I kept this one fairly simple, just ink and glitter.  I used an angled panel die cut with a stitched border and stamped the main image in black ink.  I adhered this to my card base and then used a glue pen to add glue, first to the holly leaves, which I sprinkled with super fine green glitter, and then added some touches to the snowflakes and sprinkled with pale blue glitter.  I then finished the card by stamping the sentiment, from the Background Builders: Winter Wonderland set, along the edge of the panel.




So there you have it, three very different cards using the same focal image.  I'm still way behind with my Christmas cards this year so I hope this has provided you with some inspiration if you are too!

Thanks for taking a look, I hope you have a wonderful week! 


 

2 comments:

  1. All beautiful but I am definitely drawn to that gorgeous green one too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous stamp, and I love how you have used it so differently on all three cards - like you, Anita, the green card is my favourite
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated